Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hawaii or New Zealand?

We knew it would be a destination wedding from the beginning as we are both islanders in the Pacific. Since I first moved to Hawaii I had wanted to get married here. The draw of the lush, green countryside on Big Island was particularly persuasive. Yet when the idea of getting married actually became a reality I had decided I wanted to get married in New Zealand. And as ironic as it is, my Kane was actually the one who was keen on getting married in Hawaii. His family and friends wanted to come here and mine wanted to go to NZ.

After much debating, we have decided to get married in Hawaii this fall~! But, I won't be throwing away my new zealand and australian wedding magazines. I realized that international wedding magazines are refreshing and oh so chic!


Here's one of my favorites:


Issue 60 May-July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment