Monday, June 1, 2009

Casablanca Bridal & Formals



This past Friday I visited Casablanca Bridal & Formals in Honolulu. It is a gorgeous white, two story building on the corner of Farrington St and Beretania St. The sign by the door reads " By Appointment only" but I noticed they welcome walk-in clients as well. My cousin had booked a appointment for me prior so I could try on as many bridal gowns as I chose.

Upstairs you are greeted with high ceilings, floor to ceilings mirrors and brilliant sunlight shining in. The upstairs is where are all the bridal gowns are and below is more formal wear.

The dress attendants were very attentive and friendly. I was actually the one who chose to stop trying on dresses long before I suspect they would have stopped giving me new dress options. All of the gowns I ended up liking the most were Pronovias gowns from 2009 and 2010. I tried on bridal gowns that were in mermaid and trumpet shapes, which are more slim fitting and sleek. I chose 3 gowns to put on my "maybe" list. I hope to go back this week again to try on some other gowns with one of my bridesmaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment